Sunday, October 6, 2013

Indelible Part 2

417

417 is my house number. As I have mentioned in one of my previous posts, my housemates are Amira, Tini and Pini.

Over the 3 months of living together, it is safe to say that we now have a very strong bond.

 me and tini

amira and pini

I am so so glad to have gotten them as my housemates and not people who I couldn't bond with.
We even have nicknames. Pini is mak, amira is kakak, tini is kucing and I - well I don't really know who I am. I was ibu at first, but now I just assume that I'm adik lol.

Sometimes when we leave Pini at home, she goes all "anak mak semua tinggalkan mak". 

We've never really had arguments before, and I've never really felt annoyed or mad at them. I am not really sure if they feel the same way about me, but I'm sure we're alright.
It was awkward at first but now we're pretty tight. We usually go to INTEC together in the morning,  eat dinner together, clean the house together.

Amira has this habit of playing the songs she likes over and over again.
And I have weird songs in my iTunes much to their distaste. So I guess me and Mira annoy Pini and Tini with our songs. 

We call Tini kucing because she acts like a cat and calls herself a cat. So once, we were reading Intec Confessions and during that time, there were so many posts about weird roommates. So I expressed how lucky I am to not get weird roommates. Then Tini told me to post something about her. So I did. I said something about her acting like a cat. The next day, my confession came up and we laughed so much at it.

On the whiteboard in our house, we have a 417 Confessions, and the things they write there just amuse me sometimes. The funniest part is that sometimes we don't even know who wrote what (or maybe that's just me). And once, I was holding the marker and smirking when Amira saw me, and I just smirked back and she said "nampak sangat".

Our greatest memories must be the ones when we battled with cockroaches together. And I am happy to report that there have been no sightings of roaches lately :D

When I was tired from doing my campaign work alone - bc Pikah was sick - they helped me colour the t-shirts and Pini helped me with my poster when it was almost 2 a.m.


Sometimes when I come home tired, they make me happy. And I am thankful for that.
I am thankful to have gotten housemates who care about each other and help each other when in need. 
And I love them for being who they are and I love them for treating me well even though I'm really annoying and noisy. So thank you dear housemates. May we be this close till the end <3

2 comments:

  1. Tini was a very annoying cat to me back in pengkalan chepa gosh asyik meow meow je tapi comel sangat!

    ReplyDelete