Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Mornings.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONEEE.
Anyway, since I'm on a VERY long holiday, I've been trying to maintain my figure to prevent myself from becoming miss chubby cheeks. So for the past 3 months I've did some jogging and stuff but lately I'm becoming quite lazy.

Thanks to Nunis though, I have some workouts to do! But I really have to start jogging or swimming again to gain my stamina. Sometimes I just feel so slow.

So this morning, I did this:



It's called the MIGHTY squat challenge! Emphasis sikit on the mighty because it is mighty hard and gives you mighty pain! I am not kidding. Halfway through the video I was just screaming in agony. You guys seriously have to try it. I did it for the first time yesterday and I could barely walk. So I thought maybe I'd give it a rest but mom told me to do it again today cause I have to biasakan diri with it. Later on, you won't feel the pain when you do it. 

Before this, I did this one, which is also from the blogilates series:



Oh wow this one hurts even more but I didn't continue with it since I know I didn't have the right technique, so I thought I was going to follow my mom for pilates this week to correct my technique. 
There are many more workouts from the blogilates series, so you can check it out. This Cassey girl is bright as well, she makes me laugh cause while doing the workout she'll be chatting with you. 

When you do these workouts though, you need to do some cardio as well. The conventional way is of course to jog. Or you can swim/bike or something. Do it for 20-30 minutes or for a specific distance.
This is all of course if you want to be fit! Or if you're on diet. Don't just diet but exercise as well!

Exercising will seriously boost your self-esteem. You'll feel more confident and when you carry out your daily activities you'll feel fit and full of energy. You'll even walk faster. This is of course, what I have experienced.

Whatever it is, you do know that exercise is good for you. So if you feel fat (which I know many girls feel), then start doing something about it! 
You won't become fit if you just sit there and complain. Make some effort :)

2 comments:

  1. You won't become fit if you just sit there and complain. -------> Adreena .

    ReplyDelete