Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Twins of Faith 2012

Assalamualaikum everyone, thank Allah that we are still living right now :)

Last weekend, alhamdulillah, I had a chance to go tooooooo:


It was a family festival, Islamic conference at PICC (Putrajaya International Convention Centre).
There were international speakers such as Sh. Omar Suleiman, Sh. Daood Butt, Tawfique Chowdury and many more.
I had such a good time, so much knowledge I had earned there. My money and time was absolutely not wasted. Sh Yushaa Evans was supposed to be there but unfortunately his father had a stroke. His father is not a Muslim so Inshaa Allah we can pray for him :)

Anyway, if I get the chance maybe I'll type down some of the talks here :)
I hope I can apply the knowledge I earned in my life. After hearing those talks, I questioned what I have done with my life. I've wasted so much of it actually, but I'm trying to turn it around.
I hope this spirit will be consistent and I won't lose it.

I really hope I get to attend these kinds of events again.

I got a job as a tuition teacher for 3 Form 4 kids now - including my brother.
So, anyone want to promote me? Go on HEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment