Saturday, August 18, 2012

Goodbye Ramadhan

It's time to say goodbye to my favourite month :(
I hope Allah forgives my countless sins. I hope he has blessed me. I only hope for his blessings and forgiveness.

I didn't get to meet with Lailatul Qadar given the circumstances, but I really hope I'll get the chance to meet Ramadhan again next year and try with all my might to increase my ibadah.
I will sincerely miss this month full of barakah.

I pray that Allah will give me another chance to live through Ramadhan again.
This is probably the first time I actually made good use of Ramadhan. I tried my best to abstain myself from anger, and slander and talking behind people's back. I loved the feeling of it, the feeling of trying to be my best :)

Anyway, time for raya wishes is it?

SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR BATIN EVERYONE. May you all have a great raya full of gratefulness.

Though some might be sad that Ramadhan is leaving, Syawal is a month to celebrate our battles and hardships during Ramadhan (have we really been through battles though?). It's time to say our thanks to Allah for blessing us with wealth and food.
It's time to visit our relatives we see once a year (better than nothing, I think).

And don't forget to put on smiles and say our thanks to everyone - especially our dear parents.

- It's always sad for me when it's raya time. Everyone's going back to their kampung while I'm staying home. Hmh, kampung 30km sahaja daripada rumah.

Au revoir darlings 

No comments:

Post a Comment