Monday, August 20, 2012

Lack of Enthusiasm

Assalamualaikum.
I was just reading my old blog, and I realised how utterly BORING I am now. Oh my God, comparing my latest posts, they are just so... BORING.

I am a soulless person, THERE'S NO MORE LIFE IN ME.
Where is the cheerful Farhana, full of happiness and hyperness. Where is the old me who liked to talk non-stop.

I have probably matured too much. Or, I have learnt that it's just better to not talk.
I mean, I don't really mind the non-talking thing, but I just don't have life left in me... It's like I've transformed into a robot. Mission? To get straight As.
My mind is not expanding well.

I'm dying ever so slowly.................................................................
A barrier has been put somewhere in my mind. It's keeping my hormones from functioning properly. I don't feel happy nor sad. I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING. I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS AT ALL.

Ya Allah, this is killing me.
I may be full of madness, but honestly I don't feel anything. Just a bit headachey.
Doesn't that prove how feelingless I am?

I'll go cry in a corner. Just because I am a feelingless human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment