Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pause

Assalamualaikum dearies. It's a Tuesday and I am homeeeee! It feels so freaking good to be home right now. I was desperate for a break from my life in Tension Gila Babi. Okay sorry beloved school (beloved?).

It's been 3 weeks since the last time I was home and it feels as if it's been 2 months. I swear it was hectic. Prepared for UPSS 2 in 2 weeks. Plus, I was having fun days before UPSS since I went to Shah Alam the Thursday before exam week. I went for Campus Life. It was kind of a trip to various universities - getting to know the universities so we know what's on offer after SPM. Well, besides going to the universities (Taylor's, MSU, UiTM and Unisel) we went for bowling, I-City and Alamanda as well LOL.
Definitely fun and worth paying RM30. And I also went for my FIRST EVER kareoke with Iza and Sahera.
Memorable.

Exams were okay, but let's leave my results to Allah :)

And BWP work is again attacking me. Have to organise malam kebudayaan and teacher's day.
Plus the baling selipar game keeps having to be postponed due to rain, students not attending and etc.
No worries, I have my AJKs supporting me though I'm always reluctant to give them any work. I have too much pity in me...................

Anyway, homeworks and BWP work awaits me. So I can't waste any time this holiday. Sadly.
How I long for those weeks of relaxing and having all the time you want.

But indeed, those who do not believe in the Hereafter are deviating from the path. (23:74)

No comments:

Post a Comment