Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sighs

I hate talking about my issues. I hate confronting people. I hate admitting how sad or angry I actually am.
And I know how bad it is that instead of doing what I should do - being honest and confronting my issues - I instead bottle them up or tell others which again would make me feel bad.

And I don't know how to fix it. I'm tired of not telling people how I feel. And I can't even blame them for making me angry or sad cause I don't tell them and they would forever not know.

But I hate conflicts. I'm aware that I 'need' them in order to grow etc. but I hate conflicts and I try to avoid them, which is what leads me to more problems I guess. No closure and those bottled feelings don't just fade, it turns into grudges.

And I'll just turn into a bitter old lady if I don't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment