Thursday, March 28, 2013

Driving Experience.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

On 14/3, I passed my JPJ test and I was just so ecstatic because I didn't have to repeat it again. Alhamdulillah for that. I practised every evening with my mom so I would've been quite sad if I didn't pass. So again, Alhamdulillah.
I was supposed to go and get my P license on the same day as results day but alas, we arrived at Harmony Driving Academy just a few minutes after the closing time. But well, asalkan dah siap kan lesen tu.

So before this day I haven't been able to drive much since my dad is scared of my driving. The first time I drove with my new license was to 7-11 which was in the next neighbourhood so it wasn't far. Then the second time, on my way back from One Utama but I only drove for like... 5km or soming. Idk I can't judge distances well hahah.

Today though, I drove all the way to KL!! :) :) :) :)
Hahahaha. This is the first time I've driven on a highway and stuff so I was pretty excited. We went to Zoo Negara and Petrosains today. We as in mom, Hafiz, Hannah, Aunty Jaza, Haikal and Kimi. Bawak budak kecik berjalan.

Driving was okay except for the times where I have to keluar simpang. Ooohhh I hate those parts. It just intimidates me - the fact that there are so many cars and I might hit one of them. But then it was alright cause I have my mom shouting next to me - worse than having a JPJ.



This was me driving, macam muka marah kan? HAHA ni sebenarnya muka focused okay. Macam tengah berlakon dalam movie pun ada, perasan jap.

I was horned 2 times. And parking in KLCC was a nightmare. I was so stressed I honestly felt like crying hahaha. But oh well it was a nice experience to have driven so far. And I had quite a nice and productive day.




2 comments: