Monday, January 14, 2013

Productivity

It seems that productivity has merged with holidays now.
No, I haven't gotten a job yet. But I have applied for work as a data entry clerk at RHB and a volunteer at Petrosains but neither have responded anything.

I am now attending Mandarin classes! Yay for me! Alhamdulillah. I initially wanted to learn French but dad said that French is now becoming a useless language and many French people are now learning English whereas Mandarin is an economical language, senang dapat kerja and stuff. So yeah, dad knows better so better I ikut je his advice nanti menyesal pula kan.

So she comes to my house and I had the first class tadi. Alhamdulillah it was okay. She said I'm a very fast learner and I pronounce accurately so yeah thanks to Allah :)
So inshaa Allah that goes well.

And I still want to learn French so maybe I'll buy myself a book or something keh keh. So many things to do,  but somehow we never get around to it.

I should memorise some verses from the Quran as well :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment