Saturday, April 6, 2013

Disappear

Again. I feel like disappearing from the realm of social networks. I don't gain any benefit at all. I wish I never made my Twitter account again. But I'm scared I'll disappear and appear again after a few months.

Ugh, I hate this. I don't know what benefit Twitter even gives me. And even worse, Facebook.

Absolutely nothing good comes out of Facebook. At least I receive some useful information from Twitter. Ugh.
I spend too much precious time on useless things like these.
I need to live.
I need to do things.

And if you say Facebook is useful to connect with people, then yes it certainly is but it's not like I even keep in touch with anyone.

So I hope this is the last time I'm saying goodbye to Facebook. Au revoir.

P.S.


Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah!
But I'm just going to try out for this thing since they only offer accounting and I want to do actuarial science (Bank Negara, please take me lol)
I hope I get to go to the thing with Adreena, my first actual interview (whereas Adreena has done 2 already)
Pray for me guys!

2 comments: