Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rasulullah s.a.w

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Rasullullah s.a.w.
I can't even string the words together to express how much I love him, how much I miss him.
Who else could be a better role model, a better idol than us than our prophet, Rasulullah s.a.w.
His sacrifices for his ummah are countless. Yet, do we really love him? Do we try our might to follow him?

One way to show our love for him, is to follow his sunnah.
Live our life according to the sunnah. Ikut yang kecik kecik yang simple simple at least such as washing our hands before eating, eating with our right hand etc. etc.

He should be the one we emulate. Allah has already stated in Surah Al-Ahzab: 21
"There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often."
Or in BM:

"Sungguh, telah ada pada (diri) Rasulullah itu suri teladan yang baik bagimu (yaitu) bagi orang yang mengharap (rahmat) Allah dan (kedatangan) hari kiamat dan yang banyak mengingat Allah"

Allah has stated that Rasulullah is the best role model and anything we do, we should try to follow his footsteps.

Sometimes I just dream of Rasulullah s.a.w. being here with us. I wonder what'd he say about all these disgraceful things happening in the ummah. I'm sure he'll be very upset, because he loves his ummah so much. He's always worried about us, he missed us.

Pernah sekali he told Abu Bakr that he missed his 'ikhwan'. Abu Bakr asked him weren't they (the sahabah) teman-temannya? Rasulullah said, no, they were his sahabah. “Ikhwan ialah mereka yang belum pernah melihat aku, tetapi mereka beriman dengan aku sebagai Rasulullah dan mereka mencintaiku lebih daripada kecintaannya kepada anak dan orang-orang tua mereka”

And I really hope that I am one of the 'ikhwan' who he was talking about :'(

Rasulullah's biggest sunnah is dakwah. Dakwah doesn't mean you have to wear tudung labuh or niqab. Dakwah doesn't mean you have to grow a beard.
Saying simple things such as "Let's go pray" is dakwah. Alhamdulillah I see a lot of people on twitter doing dakwah, reminding each other to pray and such. That is a start at least.
To raise the ummah back to a glorious state such as during the Abbasiyah/Sumaiyyah/Khulafa' Ar-Rasyidin ruling, we must all do dakwah. 

I know it's hard sometimes and me, myself have a VERY hard time of doing it. Especially when I see my own friends doing wrong things. But I'm trying my mightiest to not just ignore wrongdoings as we will all be accounted for the sins we see our brothers and sisters committing.

That's scary isn't it?
Okay dah terlari topik pula.

So anyway, jangan lupa berselawat banyak banyak kepada Rasulullah. Not only today but every single day. Inshaa Allah we'll get Rasulullah's syafaat during Akhirat. Inshaa Allah.

May the ummah remember him and all his sacrifices and strive to apply his sunnah in our daily life. Inshaa Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment