Saturday, August 25, 2012

Them Awesomes






Assalamualaikum dears,
I had a bit of a makan-makan thing on Thursday and naturally I invited my friends. My friends from my ex-school that is. I did invite the TGBians but of course none of them showed up (with the exception of Sahera and Iza but they don't really count).

So, more people than I expected came, and it was just really really really awesome.
It was the first time I was genuinely happy, TRULY happy in such a long time.
I thank Allah for blessing me with such beautiful, kind-hearted and awesome friends. Honestly, everytime I prostrate and give my thanks to Allah, I thank Him because I've been blessed with such perfect friends.
They ain't perfect nor flawless but they've given more love than I deserve.

They've been by my side no matter what I did, no matter how I treated them. I find them there for me whenever life gets too hard or when I need someone to tell me it's all right, I'm perfect as I am.
Ya Allah, they're such precious gems. 

Sometimes, I think that they're Allah's way of showing me His love. 
And it's just even more touching when they see me change to become a better muslimah and some even follow. Some ask me to teach them, and some cheer me on. Some of them share their knowledge with me. And the best thing is that they're all happy that I'm slowly changing - no words of perli-ing and such.

It's sad when some of my MRSM friends, who aren't from MRSM, are slowly breaking their friendships with old friends.
When I hear that happening, I repeat praises to Allah because it didn't happen to me.

It's been almost 2 years, yet they're the closest to my heart. It just proves that distance can't break all relationships. Not a friendship like what we have.
Ya Allah, I thank you with all my heart for giving me such lovely friends.
Thanks to Farhanah, Nina, Syafikah, Khairin, Iman, Asma, Sadiq, Afiq, Fawwaz, Intan, Ahmad and all the others for always being there for me - even after I've left them. 
There will forever be a special place for you guys in my heart. 
I pray that we'll all receive hidayah from Allah and may we all enter Jannah and get straight As for SPM :)


Fantastic Seven (minus Khairin and Syafikah)

No comments:

Post a Comment